APS Changing Grab-and-Go Meal Schedule
Effective immediately, Mon May 4, grab-and-go meals will be available only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. The intent is to make meal pickup more convenient for families and to limit potential coronavirus exposure to families and staff.
In addition to meals, parents of children in second grade and below can pick up packets of teaching materials to use at home.
There will be no reduction in meals provided to families. Monday pickup will include meals for Monday and Tuesday; Wednesday pickup will include meals for Wednesday and Thursday; and Friday pickup will include meals for Friday.
Grab-and-go meals, for all children aged 2-18, can be picked up at the following locations on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11AM -1PM:
● Barrett Elementary School — 4401 N. Henderson Rd.
● Campbell Elementary School — 737 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
● Dr. Charles R. Drew Elementary School — 3500 S. 23rd St.
● Hoffman-Boston Elementary School — 1415 S. Queen St.
● Key Elementary School – 2300 Key Blvd.
● Kenmore Middle School — 200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
● Randolph Elementary School — 1306 S. Quincy St.
Families unable to get to a meal site can arrange for a neighbor or family member to pick up food by calling call 703-228-2129 or sending email to email@example.com. See APS News Release for details.