Nov 3 General Election
November may seem far away, but it’s time to register to vote or request an absentee ballot. If you are concerned about going to the polls this year, you can vote by mail — no excuse needed. Go to Virginia Dept of Elections website to register, update your registration, or request your ballot or call the registrar at (703) 228-3456.
● The deadline to register is Oct 13.
● The deadline to request an absentee ballot is Oct 23. Don’t wait!
● In-person early voting starts Sept 18 at 2100 Clarendon Blvd lobby
● Election Day is Nov 3. Polling Places are open 6AM-7PM
6 Ways to Request a Mail Ballot
Applications for the November 3rd General Election can be requested now. No reason is required. Applications are due by 5:00 pm on October 23, 2020.
Ballots requested early are mailed 45 days before an election. Ballots for the November 3, 2020 Election will be available September 18th. Vote by Mail
On the ballot will be the offices of President, U.S. Senate, U.S House of Representatives (8th District), County Board (1 Seat), and School Board (2 seats).
● Donald Trump (R) (Incumbent)
● Joe Biden (D)
● Mark Warner (D) (Incumbent)
● Daniel Gade (R)
● Denise Kim (I)
● Mary Knapp (I)
U.S House of Representatives (8th District)
● Don Beyer (D) (Incumbent)
● Jeff Jordan (R)
County Board (1 Seat)
● Libby Garvey (D) (Incumbent)
● Audrey Clement (I)
School Board (2 Seats)
● David Priddy (D)
● Cristina Diaz-Torres (D)
● Symone Walker (I)
Five Bond Referenda
● $29.94 million for Metro and Transportation
● $3.630 million for Local Parks and Recreation
● $7.485 million for Community Infrastructure
● $52.650 for Arlington Public Schools
● $50.840 for Stormwater