LVCA General Meeting Police & Missing Middle: Nov 9
When: Mon, Nov 9, 8PM TONIGHT
Where: Virtual via Zoom About Zoom
ONLINE ONLY: There is no meeting at the Community House.
The meeting will start with an update from LV’s Community Policing Team.
Missing Middle Housing Study
A discussion of Arlington’s, recently started, Missing Middle Housing Study that is expected to run through 2022.
● Up-Zoning: Changing the zoning of areas now limited to single-family houses to permit duplexes, triplexes, quads, and denser structures.
● How up-zoning relates to Arlington’s agenda for accelerated development, growth, and density.
● Impacts of up-zoning, accelerated development, growth and density on Arlington’s infrastructure (public schools, fire stations, storm and freshwater distribution systems), environment, and budget.
County’s Missing Middle Web Page
Missing Middle Study Timeline
MM Article published by Arlington Civic Assn
Arlington-Analytics Report on MM
● Peter Rousselot from Arlingtonians for Our Sustainable Future will make the case agains the Missing Middle Housing Study and up-zoning.
● The county has declined to provide anyone to explain their case for the Missing Middle Housing Study.
A link to the meeting will be emailed to all subscribers to the LVCA broadcast email on the day of the event (Nov 9); just click the link in the email to join the meeting. Please join the meeting a bit early, like 7:50 PM, so you will be ready when we start promptly at 8 PM. The meeting is limited to 100 attendees so latecomers may not be able to join.